- How and when do farmers use antimicrobials (including in feed) and what is their knowledge about these medicines?
- How do chicken bacteria become resistant against antimicrobials? What are the most common types of resistance in chicken farms?
- Does local veterinary advice result in reduced AMU and disease in chicken flocks?
- On-farm data collection tools (antimicrobial use diary, flock diary, antimicrobial product container)
- Training modules on poultry diseases to farmers (3 modules, 6 trainings) (delivered by the University of Can Tho)
- Farm Health Plan (delivered by project veterinarians in 4 visits along the cycle)
- Productivity report delivered to farmers.
- Auditing tool (Android, iPhone) to audit farms and scored their biosecurity/health standards
- Video clip training on biosecurity on access to farms:
- Leaflets on biosecurity, brooding , vaccination, cleaning and disinfection