Download your own copy here!
This pack contains a detailed background to AMR for use by teachers, educators and facilitators who wish to lead sessions on this topic.
- Facilitators Orientation on AMR
- What Are Antimicrobials?
- Why is AMR a Problem?
- Managing Illness
- Background to AMR
- Anitimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
- How Microbes Become Resistant
- Causes of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Reflective Diary
- An Introduction to Medicines
- How Antimicrobials Move Around Our Environment
- How Microbes Move Around Our Environment
- But There is Hope
Let us know how you get on with using this resource by emailing us at CE4AMR@Leeds.ac.uk